Travel across European countries delivering good and other cargo and test your driving skills on highways and around cities in trucks that you normally see on the roads in Europe! Become the elite driver and head of your own transportation company as your economic empire expands its reach within the game.
World of Euro Truck Simulator 2 is full of jobs and endeavours - with hundreds of jobs to take across the virtual Europe you can travel and visit various countries while on the missions or simply cruise across the thousands of kilometers of highways in-game simply sightseeing and enjoying the detailed scenery - any city or location you visit will assemble the real-world locations, so be on a lookout for landmarks and other monuments as you traverse across the world.
The game also features 13 licensed trucks with countless amounts of possible setup combinations, which give you a free hand to craft a fleet of trucks exactly to your likings! As you and your company grows, you will have an opportunity to hire drivers and manage your company and employees to achieve the maximum profits! Euro Truck Simulator 2 gives you the freedom to grow your business as you see it fit - you have a free hand at where you will buy garages, what truck your employees will drive or how they will shape their own careers.
Going East expands the game world with three new territories: Poland, Slovakia and Hungary bringing 13 new cities including Warsaw, Krakow, Ostrava, Budapest, Kosice and more!
The expansion features many kilometers of new challenging roads that include narrow roads, mountain passes and roads under repair to test your driving skills like never before.
- Over 20 hours of driving to explore all the new areas in the game world
- 13 new cities including Warsaw, Krakow, Ostrava, Budapest, Kosice and more
- Many kilometers of challenging narrow roads, mountain passes, and roads under repair to test your driving skill
Get ready for the Nordic oriented DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 featuring three beautiful countries. This map expansion features Sweden, Norway and Denmark, with mile upon mile of scenic roads and numerous landmarks to see. New ferry terminals also allow you to board ferries directly and access the coastal cities plus use new sea routes to ports in northern Germany, Poland, and the United Kingdom. Discover 27 Scandinavian cities including Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg, Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, København, Aalborg and Esbjerg...
- Improved daylight cycle and weather visuals
- Revised approach to detailed map modelling and vegetation
- Introducing 27 new cities and ports, often larger and more detailed than the base map destinations, featuring recognizable roads and landmarks highlighting uniqueness of each of the territories
- Immense nature variety across Scandinavia land (forests, fields and lakes of the south are giving way to mountainous regions filled with rock formations, cliffs, mountain valleys, and long twisty tunnels - which sometimes have even crossroads inside)
- New industries to service with over 80 new cargo types which include new food, machinery, construction and bulk cargo
- 12 ferry terminals new to Scandinavia plus some more added to the rest of the map, 2 large container port simulating important logistic regions of Scandinavia
- New trailer models including semi-trailers for transporting livestock and trucks
- Expanded roster of AI drivers
- Visit Scania and Volvo Trucks factories to deliver new vehicles to dealers across Europe
Vive la France !
Vive la France ! is a large map expansion add-on for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Make your way through broad boulevards of industrial cities and narrow streets of rural hamlets. Enjoy French outdoors with its diverse looks and disparate vegetation from north to south.
Discover famous landmarks, deliver to expansive industrial areas, navigate complex intersections and interchanges, enjoy visually unique roundabouts inspired by real locations. Transport a variety of new cargo to service new local French companies as well as connecting the region to the rest of Europe.
- Extensive map of France to explore
- 20,000 km of new roads and highways
- Famous landmarks, recognizable places
- 15 new cities
- Rural French villages and sceneries
- Enhanced vegetation, new forest ecosystems
- New local companies to work for
- French tollgate system
- New industries including 5 nuclear plant zones
- New cargoes to haul