Travel across European countries delivering good and other cargo and test your driving skills on highways and around cities in trucks that you normally see on the roads in Europe! Become the elite driver and head of your own transportation company as your economic empire expands its reach within the game.
World of Euro Truck Simulator 2 is full of jobs and endeavours - with hundreds of jobs to take across the virtual Europe you can travel and visit various countries while on the missions or simply cruise across the thousands of kilometers of highways in-game simply sightseeing and enjoying the detailed scenery - any city or location you visit will assemble the real-world locations, so be on a lookout for landmarks and other monuments as you traverse across the world.
The game also features 13 licensed trucks with countless amounts of possible setup combinations, which give you a free hand to craft a fleet of trucks exactly to your likings! As you and your company grows, you will have an opportunity to hire drivers and manage your company and employees to achieve the maximum profits! Euro Truck Simulator 2 gives you the freedom to grow your business as you see it fit - you have a free hand at where you will buy garages, what truck your employees will drive or how they will shape their own careers.
Discover, deliver and expand your trucking company to the countries of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, and Slovenia.
From large bustling cities to the countryside filled with beautiful nature, you will be able to explore what the Western Balkans have to offer.
You can look forward to many new things that these countries have to offer. Whether in terms of the industry, nature, landmarks, road networks, or a lot of other exciting content!
Add this upcoming Euro Truck Simulator 2 map expansion to your Steam Wishlist today!
The Iberian Peninsula is full of rich and diverse landscapes, from semi-arid southeastern deserts to the green coniferous forests. Iberia is home to numerous historic villages and towns, narrow streets, old churches and impressive castles. Visit the capital of Spain, Madrid, the coastal capital of Portugal, Lisboa, a wide amount of coastal cities like Málaga and Olhão, and many of the inland cities. Be an important part of the strong export economy and deliver cargo from Iberia through Europe.
- Travel through the Tabernas Desert, often nicknamed 'mainland Europe's only desert'
- Connect Iberia to the rest of Europe with shipments from its busy ports
- Deliver car parts and whole cars to and from the various car factories to the shipping terminals
- Take a rest at truck stops and gas stations crafted to closely match their real-life counterparts
- See landmarks of all shapes and sizes, from medieval castles to statues of historical figures
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the coast and even the famous 'The Rock of Gibraltar' located on the other side of the bay from the coastal city of Algeciras
- Immerse yourself in new ambient sound, from the subtle sound of wind through the valleys to the tweeting of birds
- Explore mountainous areas with a wide range of colorful rocks
- Visit landmarks like the Guadiana International Bridge and get a bird's-eye view on it with the viewpoint feature
- Unlock Iberia-specific Steam achievements
Road to the Black Sea brings three new European regions. Drivers will be able to expand their company and deliver to the countries of Romania, known for the forested region of Transylvania and the surrounding Carpathian Mountain range, Bulgaria with its diverse terrain and Black Sea coastline, and the Trakya region of Turkey which is the gateway to Europe's largest city, Istanbul.
A significant parts of Road to the Black Sea map are composed of dense urban areas. From large cities to small humble villages found in the countrysides, truckers will also be able to drive on roads which lead to scenic coastlines alongside the Black Sea.
These regions offer a large variety of industries for players to deliver to and from; including farms, logistics companies, mining and steel industries.
- Romania, Bulgaria, and the European part of Turkey to explore
- Border crossings - including feature-rich border controls
- River ferry over the Danube (Dunaj)
- 20 new major populated cities with garages
- Europe's largest city, Istanbul
- Multitude of smaller towns and settlements
- Over 10,000 kilometers of roads to drive on
- 22 new companies to drive for
- 11 new local company docks and industries
- Most famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Detailed characteristic Balkan architecture
- Wide range of brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush typical regional vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Horse carts - for Bulgarian and Romanian countrysides
- Black Sea region achievements to unlock
Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC brings to Euro Truck Simulator 2 the countries of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, parts of western Russia, and the south of Finland.
Dozens of new cities, towns, ports and villages, new industries, thousands of kilometers of roads await. You’ll drive through vast swathes of low lying, verdant landscape, dotted with relics of past ages, as well as stark reminders of the great upheaval of the last century. For the first time you will drive into Russia and visit the great northern metropolis of Saint Petersburg. Going further, you will enter populous and industrially rich regions of Finland, where you can enjoy the unique experience of driving efficient High Capacity Transports.
You’ll meander your way around lakes and rivers, and forests of pine and birch will often close upon you as you journey through these countries of quiet, subdued beauty. Welcome to the lands beyond the Baltic Sea…
- Over 13 thousand kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
- Russian territory including Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 24 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland-only High Capacity Transport (a tractor and two long trailers)
- Baltic-region achievements to unlock
This map DLC expands Euro Truck Simulator 2 with our rendition of the beautiful European country Italy with its rich history, modern industry, traditional architecture, and diverse natural environments.
Experience the typical features of Italy from behind the wheel. Explore roads leading through the Apennines, where tunnels and bridges alternate with scenic vistas and curvy segments, opening the view to distant horizons. Descend from the height of mountain passes to the shores of the seas, travel from manicured farmland to wilder and more arid places.
The geography and shape of Italy have led to a comparatively high concentration of cities in the Italia map expansion. Local industries contain, among others, famous places like Carrara marble quarries and Europe‘s largest Steelworks in Taranto.
- 11,500 km of new in-game roads
- 22 new cities, including Rome, Napoli, Palermo
- Unique new 3D-assets
- Realistic junctions including ring roads around big cities
- Many regional industries and companies
- Typical Italian toll gates and signs
- Recognizable landmarks
- Typical Italian architecture
- Improved vegetation for the Mediterranean climate
- Interesting new cargoes added
- New Italia achievements to unlock
Vive la France! is a large map expansion add-on for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Make your way through broad boulevards of industrial cities and narrow streets of rural hamlets. Enjoy French outdoors with its diverse looks and disparate vegetation from north to south.
Discover famous landmarks, deliver to expansive industrial areas, navigate complex intersections and interchanges, enjoy visually unique roundabouts inspired by real locations. Transport a variety of new cargo to service new local French companies as well as connecting the region to the rest of Europe.
- Extensive map of France to explore
- 20,000 km of new roads and highways
- Famous landmarks, recognizable places
- 21 new cities
- Rural French villages and sceneries
- Enhanced vegetation, new forest ecosystems
- New local companies to work for
- French tollgate system
- New industries including 5 nuclear plant zones
- New cargoes to haul
Get ready for the Nordic oriented DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 featuring three beautiful countries. This map expansion features Sweden, Norway and Denmark, with mile upon mile of scenic roads and numerous landmarks to see. New ferry terminals also allow you to board ferries directly and access the coastal cities plus use new sea routes to ports in northern Germany, Poland, and the United Kingdom. Discover 27 Scandinavian cities including Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg, Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, København, Aalborg and Esbjerg...
- Improved daylight cycle and weather visuals
- Revised approach to detailed map modelling and vegetation
- Introducing 27 new cities and ports, often larger and more detailed than the base map destinations, featuring recognizable roads and landmarks highlighting uniqueness of each of the territories
- Immense nature variety across Scandinavia land (forests, fields and lakes of the south are giving way to mountainous regions filled with rock formations, cliffs, mountain valleys, and long twisty tunnels - which sometimes have even crossroads inside)
- New industries to service with over 80 new cargo types which include new food, machinery, construction and bulk cargo
- 12 ferry terminals new to Scandinavia plus some more added to the rest of the map, 2 large container port simulating important logistic regions of Scandinavia
- New trailer models including semi-trailers for transporting livestock and trucks
- Expanded roster of AI drivers
- Visit Scania and Volvo Trucks factories to deliver new vehicles to dealers across Europe
Going East expands the game world with three new territories: Poland, Slovakia and Hungary bringing 13 new cities including Warsaw, Krakow, Ostrava, Budapest, Kosice and more!
The expansion features many kilometers of new challenging roads that include narrow roads, mountain passes and roads under repair to test your driving skills like never before.
- Over 20 hours of driving to explore all the new areas in the game world
- 13 new cities including Warsaw, Krakow, Ostrava, Budapest, Kosice and more
- Many kilometers of challenging narrow roads, mountain passes, and roads under repair to test your driving skill